Day 81 and 82, September 27 and 28, 2008

Days 81 and 82
September 27 and 28, 2008
Winnemucca RV Park, Winnemucca, NV

It's been kind of nice to stay in one place for a few days and just relax and "piddle" around. Carolee and I caught up on our "beauty regime". Check out these pictures. Now, you know there can't be too much going on if I post a picture of me in Curlers and jammies!!!! And, with glasses on using the PedEgg on Carolee's feet!!! Teeheehee Carolee sneaked and took the picture of me in the curlers and Chuck did the ones of us doing the feet and nail thing. I figured I might as well let you see the REAL us!!! :>)



Carolee drying her nails while I work on her feet!!! LOL



Donna using the PedEgg on Carolee's feet. Good sister, huh???




OK, I will admit it!! This is ME....................... My most recent Glamour Shot!!! In Curlers AND wearing Jammies. :>) At least they didn't take a picture of me using NAIR on my legs. Teeheehee

Carolee's friend Marge and her husband brought their 5th wheel camper and parked close to us. They took us out to dinner at a really nice restaurant this evening. Food was great. Chuck hasn't been feeling very well for a couple of days, so he stayed in the RV while we were gone.

We sat out in the sun for awhile yesterday and today. This is the first time we have had time to do that since we left home. It felt wonderful.......................

Well, our part is supposed to be here tomorrow. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that it fixes the problem. I don't know if we will leave tomorrow or wait and leave tuesday. I guess it depends on what time the part gets here and how long it takes to put it on.

The weather has been wonderful here, but from what I understand, they don't get a lot of rain here.

Catch ya later,
Love, US