Day 79, September 25, 2008

Day 79
September 25, 2008
Winnamucca RV Park
Winnamucca, NV

I wasn't going to post anymore tonight, but while I was cooking supper, Carolee went out and took pictures of the beautiful sunset here in Winnamucca. She came back in and said that she got carried away and took 30 or 40 pictures. Well, she don't count so good............ Teeheehee When she downloaded them, she had taken 117. I decided they were to pretty to keep to ourselves, so I put a few of them on my computer and thought I would share them with you guys. Marge told us the sunsets here were awesome and she was right.

Take care,
Love, US

I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I just picked the following five so you could get an idea of what 117 of them would look like in a slide show. It would be amazing.