Days 66 and 67, September 12 and 13, 2008

Days 66 and 67
September 12 and 13, 2008
Bellingham RV Park, Bellingham, WA

We spent yesterday catching up on chores and other "stuff". Merrell and Chuck replaced the pop off valve on the water heater, so now we have good hot water. They also cleaned the Canadian bugs off of the front of the motorhome. Merrell washed the motorhome after it cooled off outside. It's been nice and warm here. Air conditioning weather. Merrell and Chuck also did our grocery shopping, so now we're re-stocked for the time being. They both like to grocery shop and I don't!!! I did some cleaning and Carolee worked on making us purses out of the same material she used to make my laptop carrier. I love the case she made me. It's flowers and checks and will make my plain ole black laptop look good!!! :>)

Carolee is doing laundry today and I'm cooking. I have a roast on in the crockpot and I used the left over pinto beans from yesterday to make a pot of chili. We are heading to Portland in the morning, so we needed to have food cooked ahead of time so we can eat while we're on the road. We're meeting our great niece Sandra and nephew Ian (Mae's grandchildren) in Portland tomorrow afternoon. Sunday evening was a good day for them to have some time with us. Monday we are meeting with Merrell's cousin Evelyn Frantz Roberts who lives in Hillsboro, which is only about 20 miles from Portland.

After that we are heading down to Powell Butte, Oregon to visit one of my old school chums, Mary Hankins. From there, I'm not 100% sure where we will be and when we are going!!!

I think we are going out in a few minutes to do some sight seeing. Carolee just finished the laundry and they are eating lunch, so I guess I had best get ready to go.

Catch ya later,
Love, US