Day 24-August 1, 2008

August 1, 2008 travel from WalMart parking lot in Grand Prairie, Alberta, Canada to.....................

We all slept in this morning and got a late start. We left the WalMart parking lot around 11. It rained some in the night and is misting the rain as we are driving down the road. For right now, I have Internet reception, but the signal will probably get too weak before we get too much further away from town. It still amazes me that we can be driving down the road in the middle of nowhere and have internet access.

Of course, we didn't have satellite signal for our TV last night. It's a good thing I was so tired or I would have been UPSET!!! I'm a TVholic, don't you know!! :>) We did raise the antenna and got some snowy reception. We were all too tired to watch for very long, so it wasn't a major issue THIS TIME!!!! I can just picture me having Merrell drive down the road, stop, raise the sattelite until we get signal and if we don't, drive on down the road until we do. What a picture. Teeheehee

Well, I will write more later. I need to see if I can get some pictures of the countryside. With it misting rain, it makes it hard to get the pictures through the windows.