Day 14-July 22, 2008

Carolee and I decided to work on our pictures today and try to get some printed. I brought a printer with me so we could print the pictures we want for our scrapbooks. I also wanted to get caught up on blog entries and maybe I can keep them up to date now. Other than that, we are going to play lazy and rest today. Merrell and Chuck went to WalMart and got a few things and I put a roast in the crockpot. I love crockpots. Lazy man's dinner. Roast with potatoes and carrots and throw a few biscuits in the oven and we'll have a hot dinner with minimal work!! My kind of meal.........................
I think Merrell is going to wash the motorhome today. It's 88 outside, so I think it will be this evening before it gets done.
Tomorrow, we are going to go to Yellowstone if the weather looks good. We are taking the car. I think Merrell said it's about 117 miles to Old Faithful from here. It will be a full day by the time we get back to the motorhome tomorrow night.
Not much else to tell, except everything is going well. The motor home is running well and we haven't killed each other!!! Teeheehee Seriously, we are doing great. The motorhome is comfortable and has plenty of storage space for our "stuff" and we are all sleeping really well. We all like seeing the same things and our food likes and dislikes (although, I can truthfully say I have met very few foods I didn't like) are about the same, so meal preparations are easy. We have everything we need to travel comfortably and the motor home rides really well, front and back.
We are averaging about 8 m.p.g. I think. I will post more on mileage and fuel consumption after Merrell adds it up. LOL
Catch ya later