Carolee's Blog

  1. After a good nights sleep in the Walmart parking lot we refueled and are on our way. We just crossed the South Dakota state line. Donna got a picture but I was too slow. The motor home is a fantastic way to travel. Taking all the comforts of home right with you. I have to watch out about looking down too long and I need to face forward. We all change places occasionally except Merrell. He is doing all of the driving. He is a retired UPS driver so he is good and doesn't mind. If he should get tired Chuck probably would drive some.
We will be putting some pictures in the blog at some point...maybe today. I need to download my barn pictures from yesterday. Donna got a really good one that she needs to put on the blog. We have the exact same camera. I got mine and she liked it so much she got her one and then our oldest brother got one just like hers.........
My camera isn't charged up so that presents problem. Chuck is plugging it into an imverter. So many things that I didn't even know existed. Technology is amazing.